Hey girls! With Halloween just around the corner I thought I'd do a couple looks and costume ideas for you guys! Unfortunately my camera is broken ): so there won't be any pictures but as soon as I can I'll post a pic of this look! Let's get started!
1) Start by applying foundation with a stippling brush all over your face. Blend with a makeup sponge.
2) Next conceal any blemishes, redness, or dark circles.
3) Taking a highlighter or a shimmery nude/white eye shadow highlight your cheekbones and Cupid's bow (the little indention above your top lip)
4) Set with a loose luminescent powder to your face using a kabuki brush this will help give you that angelic glow.
5) Prime your eyes with any eye shadow primer.
6) Taking any brush or your fingers apply a shimmery white eye shadow all over your lid. blend with a fluffy brush.
7) Taking a crease brush get a medium silver shade and apply in a back and fourth motion to your crease and outer V. Blend. Then add a bit of charcoal in the upper part of your crease. Blend.
8) *OPTIONAL* take some eye glitter and put a little over your white shadow.
9) Line your eyes as close to your lash line as possible with a black liner.
10) Finish off your eyes with false eyelashes and your favorite mascara.
11) For your lips opt for a light pink gloss.
Viola! Your all done! Good Luck!! (: