Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Top Ten: Lip gloss Under $10

Hey girls! So, today I have a top ten for you on lip gloss! I am personally a lip gloss addict! I go through a new tube in like three days if I really like it! Anyways here are my top ten lip glosses!


1) C.O Bigolow Mentha Lip Tint: I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE these lip glosses. They smell great, condition, they aren't sticky, and give great color and shine! The only downside is they taste really good and I always find my self licking it off my lips. You can purchase these at Bath and Body works for $7.50


2) Mabyelline Shine Sensational: This lip gloss smells great and goes on smooth!


3) Pallido Herbal Lipgloss: These have great texture, smell fantastic and come in such beautiful colors!


4) Cover Girl Wet Slicks Amazemint: I orginally got this gloss for a Halloween Costume look but after i tried it I loved it!! They come in an adorable tube with a blue cap and help prevent bad breath!


5) Neutrogena Moisture Shine Gloss: These glosses leave your lips so silky soft and have great colors! My favorite is in fruity pink! (:


6) Rimmel London Stay Glossy Lipgloss: Although this gloss doesn't smell the best it goes on like magic and lasts a long time.


7) Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss: This lipgloss is amazing! Definently a something you must try! Mine is in coral reef.


8) Revlon Glosslights: So great! It's perfect if you want a nice smooth texture!


9) Loreal Colour Riche Le Gloss: These go on like satin! Love them!


10) Lipilicous Lipgloss: These come in a bunch of yummy flavors and colors! You can get them at any bath & body.

No comments:

Post a Comment